Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!


Happy New Year 2010!

Wow! I was excited to see that 93 visits were made to Winter Fun over the holiday break. I will try to make more resources available as I find them. My goal this year is to share more.

Also, I am noting that I am taking up a challenge that was initiated by Shelly Terrell's 30 Day blog carnival that will hopefully help boost my sharing efforts.

Teacher resources:
For those who are looking for ideas for a New Year's resolution check out this handy little New Year’s Resolution generator.



Posted using ShareThis

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am happy to see you completing the challenge! I am waiting to read your advice with the 52 Teachers series. Also, I love the New Year's resolution generator tool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home